- CDC STD Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Download the free CDC STD Tx Guide app available for Apple devices and Android devices.
- San Francisco City Clinic STD Protocols, 2017
- CA STD Treatment Guidelines Table
- Expanded Syphilis Screening Recommendations, CDPH 2020
- Citywide STD Screening Guidelines, February, 2021
- Reverse Sequence Syphilis Screening: Info for providers
- Change to ‘Reverse Sequence Syphilis Screening: Memo from ZSFG Clinical Labs, January 2021'
- Reverse Sequence Syphilis Screening FAQs
- Patient Instructions for Self-Collected Specimens
- Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy (PDPT) for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomoniasis: Guidance for Medical providers in California
- Directions for Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy
- Important HIV Prevention and Treatment Updates for San Francisco Providers
- Rapid ART Program Initiative: a brochure for providers
Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Updates on Truvada vs Descovy for PrEP
- CDC PrEP Guidelines, 2017
- Quick Clinical Guide to HIV PrEP
- SFDPH “Ask about PrEP Toolkit” supports providers with integrating PrEP into their clinical practice
For free clinical consultation on PrEP management, call 855-448-7737 or visit the UCSF Clinic Consultation Center.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
For free clinical consultation on PEP management call: 888-448-4911 or visit the UCSF Clinic Consultation Center