Improving sexual health. One person at a time
Our experienced staff provides top-quality sexual-health services in a safe environment without judgment. It’s all confidential, and all offered at low cost.
Services we provide
- We do offer HIV and sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing, diagnosis and treatment.
- We do offer PEP/PrEP counseling, testing, and prescriptions. We can provide you with information about these HIV prevention tools and help you figure out how to get the prescriptions filled for free or at low cost, regardless of insurance status.
- We do help people connect to HIV care and navigation.
- We do offer vaccines against hepatitis A, hepatitis B, meningococcus, and human papillomavirus (HPV). Eligibility for vaccines is determined by our clinicians. Many of our vaccines are for people who do not have insurance or whose insurance does not cover vaccines.
- We do offer partner services for people diagnosed with syphilis or HIV.
- We do offer pregnancy testing and can refer you to prenatal care, abortion services or adoption services if needed. We can talk with you about what type of pregnancy prevention method is best for you, and refer you if you choose an implant or an IUD.
- We do offer free condoms.
- We do offer opportunities to participate in research studies
Services not provided
- We are not a primary care clinic or a general urgent care clinic. If you have a health concern that is not related to sexual health, for instance a chronic disease like diabetes or high blood pressure, urgent issues like a physical injury or a upper respiratory tract infection (cold or pneumonia), or other non-sexual health issues like TB screening or substance abuse treatment, we encourage you to visit our resources page for information about where you can go for services.
- We do not provide evaluations for erectile dysfunction or sexual dysfunction.
- We do not prescribe gender-affirming hormonal therapy.
- We do not perform abortions or provide long-acting reversible contraception like the implant or an intrauterine device (IUD).
What Our Patients Say...
“I once got a blood test there that I was very freaked out about (not for a logical reason, mostly because I was afraid of needles). The nurse actually WAITED with me while the results were being processed to calm me down. This is a great place- they are so understanding of everything.”