Our new phone number: 628-217-6600.
- The Clinic will be closed on July 4th and will reopen on July 5th for regular operation.
- For more information on Monkeypox visit our Monkeypox FAQ. SFCC has limited supplies of the Monkeypox vaccine and is not accepting drop in vaccination visits at this time, though we hope to increase our supply soon. Please visit www.sf.gov/monkeypox for additional information or check back here periodically. If you are a SF Kaiser patient, please message your PCP to request the monkeypox vaccine from Kaiser. If you have symptoms or have been notified of a possible exposure call 628-217-6695. Due to call volume it may take us a day or 2 to return your call.
- Our clinic has recently updated its phone numbers. If you are unable to get through, please call 628-217-6600 to be directed to the correct number.
- Drop-ins are accepted based on availability.
- If you are coming to clinic for a PrEP follow-up visit, please call ahead to talk to the PrEP team: 628-217-6692
- Not every patient will be tested for HIV and other STIs. It depends on your sexual practices and drug use. Call ahead if you would like to find out what tests you will be offered at your visit: 628-217-6600