City Clinic is currently offering all regular clinic services, including routine STI testing for those without symptoms who meet testing criteria.
City Clinic will be closed on Thursday June 24, 2021. For sexual health services that day, please contact Strut at 415-581-1600.
- Call ahead if you prefer to make an appointment: 415-487-5500
- If you are coming to clinic for a PrEP follow-up visit, please call ahead to talk to the PrEP team: 415-487-5537
- Not every patient will be tested for HIV and other STIs. It depends on your sexual practices and drug use. Call ahead if you would like to find out what tests you will be offered at your visit: 415-487-5500
- You will see many safety measures in place at your visit:
- Symptom screening at entry for all visitors
- Our staff and patients must wear face coverings at all times
- Physical distancing - If our waiting room reaches capacity, you may need to wait outside the building