STD TESTING & TREATMENT
Partner services and navigation
LINCS is San Francisco’s team of professionals who can link you to HIV care and sexual health services. We are here to help you and your partners get the care you need through our partner services and navigation programs.
It can be difficult to let your partners know that you have HIV or were diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease (STD), which is why we provide “partner services.”
- LINCS specialists can contact your sex partners for you and help them get free testing and treatment, all while protecting your privacy.
- Getting your partners tested and treated will help lower the STD rates in our community and can help prevent you from getting an STD again.
Our team can help you navigate insurance and find a doctor you trust at a clinic convenient for you. We can also help you stay on daily medications, which keeps your viral load low so you stay healthy and cannot transmit HIV.
In order to make sure you get access to the services you need, our trained professionals will:
- check in with you about how you’re doing after being diagnosed with an STD or HIV
- answer any questions you have about living with HIV and staying healthy
- ask you some questions about your race, age, gender identity, and sexual orientation
- ask you about your sex partners during the time period in which you could have become infected with an STD or HIV or passed an infection to someone else
- help find a healthcare provider you feel comfortable with
- provide support accessing medications and seeing your healthcare provider regularly
- treat your confidential information carefully
What Our Patients Say...
"I have been able to successfully manage my sexual activities as an adult with the help of the staff at City Clinic.”