Skip to main content
- Monkeypox (mpox) vaccines are available at SF City Clinic. Make an appointment 628-217-6695 or drop-in to request the vaccine
- For up-to-date information on MPX and vaccine availability and eligibility criteria, please go to the website sf.gov/information/mpx
- Drop-ins are accepted based on availability.
- If you are coming to clinic for a PrEP follow-up visit, please call ahead to talk to the PrEP team: 628-217-6692
- Not every patient will be tested for HIV and other STIs. It depends on your sexual practices and drug use. Call ahead if you would like to find out what tests you will be offered at your visit: 628-217-6695